Dry-air type of sauna.
The sauna is a dry-air bath, where a high temperature (80-90 ° C) and a low relative humidity (10-15%) are maintained.
It is rationally to combine the effects of dry steam with subsequent dosed cooling in the pool or under a cold shower and massage.
- decompensation of chronic diseases of any body system;
- acute diseases of an infectious and other nature;
- marked atherosclerosis of vessels with damage to various systems and organs;
- active tuberculosis;
- infectious skin diseases;
- malignant neoplasms;
- tendency to bleeding, thrombosis, embolism;
- expressed metabolic disorders during diabetes mellitus, cachexia, hypothyroidism;
- marked glaucoma;
- psychosis and psychopathy.
FACTORS OF IMPROVEMENT, EFFECTIVE IN THE FINNISH SAUNA
- Improvement of skin functions and quality
- Reflex stimulation of the central and peripheral nervous system
- Change in the body's temperature balance, increased exchange and release of toxic products
- Increase of capillary blood flow and lymph drainage
After sauna, take a shower!